Contact Form 7 Bitrix24 CRM Integration is a Bitrix24 integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Contact Form 7 forms directly to your Bitrix24 account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, deal, task, contact or company to the specified account in Bitrix24, together with additional data.
- Integrate your `Contact Form 7` forms with Bitrix24 CRM.
- Works with any edition of Bitrix24 CRM.
- Your can choice that your want to generate — lead, deal, task, contact or company.
- Creation of the deal and the task, occurs together with the creation / binding of the contact and the company. (if their fields are filled)
- Creation of notifications in Bitrix24 CRM when adding a lead, deal and task.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields) (except for tasks).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Integrate unlimited Contact Form 7 forms.
- Multiple deal pipeline support.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit` cookie.
- Supports for uploaded files for types `lead` and `deal`.
- Compatible with `Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Forms`. (when configuring, you need to fill in the fields with all the steps in the last form).
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
If you want to test the work of the program before buying, you can do so by sending a product request, via the “ Get your product “ link (link under the “ Buy on Envato “ link) on the page get the product (go). You will get a full site to check the job, inquiries are done automatically, so you won’t have to wait long.
Step 1 — Installation
Note: This plugin requires the Contact Form 7 plugin.
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Contact Form 7 — Bitrix24 CRM — Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload — FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Contact Form 7 — Bitrix24 CRM — Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 — Settings in CRM
Go to your `Bitrix24` -> `Applications` -> `Web hooks`.
Click `ADD WEB HOOK`. Choose `Inbound web hook`.
Check `Tasks`, `Tasks (extended permissions)`, `CRM` and `Chat and Notifications (im)`. Click the button `SAVE`.
Copy value from `REST call example URL` without `profile/`.
Step 3 — Crm integration settings
Go to the Contact Form 7 -> Integration.
Find “Integration with Bitrix24” and click the button “Go to setup”.
Insert in the field `Inbound web hook` copied value.
Step 4 — Form settings
Go to the Contact Form 7. Open the form which your want to send to Bitrix24.
Open tab Bitrix24.
Set checkbox “Enable send the lead”.
Choose the type of a lead that will be generated in CRM (lead, deal, task, contact or company).
Fill fields and click “Save” button.
When sending the form, the data will be transferred to Bitrix24.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields.
Another type is filled in by analogy.
Generating a shortcode `bitrix24_select` for generating a selection field from Bitrix24 CRM values.
[bitrix24_select lead_status entity:lead field:STATUS_ID include_blank multiple class:class-1 class:class-2]
- `lead_status` — field name.
- `entity:lead` — type of entity to which the field belongs. Options: `lead`, `deal`, `contact` or `company`.
- `field:STATUS_ID` — field name from Bitrix24.
- `include_blank` — adds an empty value to the first item. Optional.
- `multiple` — enable multiple choice. Optional.
- `class` — allows you to add custom CSS classes. Optional.
In the form template:
In the bitrix settings: